Sunday 21 May 2017

Day 94: Laos and Tham mak hoong (green papaya salad)


Good evening, Raffies!

Tonight is a big night, it's the ice-hockey finals and I am only able to write in between periods.
We are going to Laos today and since it has been a wonderful and sunny afternoon, we are going to enjoy some green papaya salad. This was the first time for me doing it all by myself and chopping the papaya.
Here is a video on how to chop a green papaya properly:


Since I had never done this before, it took me quite some time until I had shredded the whole papaya.

After that, it was really easy to finish off with the recipe. I followed this recipe for my salad. The taste was delicious, like the salads I had tried before, but I must say that the six chilies were hot. I really enjoy spicy food, but today this was really really hot, but delicious.


 Love, Raffi

No comments:

Post a Comment